Sunday, September 2, 2012

Where are my friends?


Where are my friends?

Author: BERNARDO GIL LEDESMA

Where are my friends. ?.

Mysteriously vanished,

They left in haste,

When I fell into the void.

Where are the flattery,

Allies in my conquests,

What were the faithful,

The unconditional

My Colleagues,

My supporters,

everyone

Have faded in the mist!

I recall his presence, you see them,

Confused in the fog

In the clouds of my life,

I was erased from their minds,

Persist in in my fantasies.

The wealth and fortune,

You become the boss,

The center of the heretics.

But ....,

When the storm subsides,

Left alone,

Your former image

Radiant and pure,

Now looks bleak

... ... .. and withered.

Come back for you,

Do not believe them, they are ghosts,

Continue to be lost

... .. Away!

You still have a bunch,

A handful of flowers,

The honeys of your garden,

Your family, your lineage,

The tenderness of a child.

You're a bunch dismembered

Guilty of your attachments,

It is good for those.

The brief journey through life,

You'll get a lesson posthumously

File it in your memory.

... .... It will be your inheritance:

The past is gone,

Do not cling to the present,

The future is infinite,

option:

... ... .. Lives intensely.

Author: Bernardo Gil Ledesma.

bledesma1206@yahoo.es

Medellin, Colombia

No comments:

Post a Comment