Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Pregnancy and emotional and physical violence. Sadness And Danger




"It was another night of those many nights of violence and discussions. We had our daughter 2 years old and I was five months pregnant with my second child. He arrived late and serious question not asked him anything and pretend pasara.Pero do anything I asked him where he had gone and whether he had paid the taxes of the house with the money from my salary given him ... He did not answer, I asked again and started shouting insults and tell me not to talk more ... I kept asking and started to shake, my heart raced and I was very nervous .. I wanted to shout their insults .. and I said, this will put more violent, my daughter woke up and began to mourn scared. That a kitten puppy that had crossed in front of him and jumped on top of a cabinet, he tried to grab him and hid the kitten in his fury he sought desperately, grabbed him and threw him against the wall, our kitten falls almost unconscious on the floor. I screamed and insulted him and told him he was a murderer of animals as I walked to the bedroom to calm my baby was crying ..

He followed me, arguing, insulting, I leave my side with my arm and pushed me and threw me on the bed brutally threatening me to shut up because it would give me a punch in the face ... My daughter was standing in the crib crying and seeing all this violence. I was busy and my baby in the belly too. I stopped, my stomach had a contraction by nerves ... I tried to breathe and calm down and hugged my daughter to comfort her and make her sleep ... .. Months later, close to giving birth, my blood pressure began to rise, I felt very bad, but I kept working and that he almost did not bring money into the house, and paid me ... so much pain, stress, nervousness .. my baby was born underweight, weighing only 300 g 2 k ... .. "

Verbal and emotional violence is not treated from the first symptoms, leads to physical violence, as this story shows, this violence grows and unyielding when installed, and although it is possible to break free and overcome, it is true that it is more laborious in cases of violence installed in a couple with children who are also suffering and, unfortunately, recording these situations in their innocent minds.

In this article, you'll probably feel identified, as will be in a similar situation, with children and expecting another, perhaps, and suffer daily abuse. Then you must "open the eyes" and act to allow no more domination and enslavement of your partner.

Many times women during pregnancy face times of stress or violence, as the dissolution of their marriage during pregnancy, physical or emotional abuse, infidelity of the partner or the partner is employed and disinterested in pregnancy and staying on the sidelines or out, and do not offer the emotional support they require a pregnant woman. These mothers experience constant stress, ashamed, lonely, and often suffer from depression during pregnancy or after delivery.

Pregnancy is an especially dangerous time for women who are in abusive relationships. Several studies have established that stress at high levels can cause special risks during pregnancy, such as lead to premature delivery.

Unfortunately, in dealing with violence, abuse during pregnancy may increase in severity and thus also increase the consequences, especially since most women who are battered is more likely to become homeless in many cases, or with serious financial problems (more so in women economically dependent on their partners), and are more likely to deliver prematurely or losing your baby.

Serious problems arise during the pregnancy of a battered woman, such as low weight gain, anemia, infections and bleeding, and so on. The babies of these mothers are exposed to stress hormones, toxins and malnutrition inside the uterus, poor nutrition and mother's emotional state. The abuse of women during pregnancy causes more birth defects than the diseases for which children are immunized. Abuse during pregnancy increases the baby's risk of low birth weight, premature, or die ..

With violence already installed on your partner and with an ongoing pregnancy, You should seek outside help, professional (therapeutic care, social services, etc.).

FREE Report and Audio. The first steps to overcome the emotional violence between partners. Click here.

We also wonder why so many women suffering such violence decide to stay the hand of the aggressor. This can be attributed to various reasons (and these are good reasons, important and often crippling for abused women):

1. economic (monetary dependence husband)

2. social (the opinion of others, what will the family, neighbors, friends, etc..)

3. family (perhaps to protect other children of this couple)

4. physical (exhaustion they feel for having so much stress by violence and even more so in women who also work - as the example above -)

5. psychological (low self-esteem, shame, fear, resistance to acknowledge the failure of the relationship, emotional dependency, etc.)

6. fear of the future (economic deprivation, lack of family and social support, housing problems, uncertain future of the children, etc.)

It is by this that many women, even pregnant, prolonged stay in an abusive situation, and the complaint or request for assistance to health care services consistent with a critical moment in the family (eg, separation or extension of violence to children, which occurs in about 50% of cases).

For all this, you again repeat that you should start treatment to eradicate emotional violence in your partner from the beginning, this is the way of intervening in the matter and prevent it from growing and transformed into physical violence, and that you be pregnancies sad example to live with fear and risk to the baby and for you.

Start valuing yourself, You are worth much as a woman, as a person, you can get out of violence, not be afraid!, Must regain your self esteem and leave the state of violence in your life. Seek professional help, judiciary, need, and in the meantime ... ...

Do not have pity. It made you blame for things you did or did not do, nor allow another person to come to accuse or bring memories of mistakes or failures. You can change your life! Do not be led only by negative feelings. Gritate yourself ENOUGH! Ignore the negative thoughts, thoughts that identifies limitan.POR ERADICATION OF VIOLENCE emotional, psychological YF? SICA IN THE COUPLE AND FAMILY.

Visit: http://superalaviolenciaemocional.com/blog

No comments:

Post a Comment