Friday, August 24, 2012

Clickbank Adsense Vs


This is a huge demand for a lot of minds of affiliate marketing. "What better way to monetize? Clickbank or Google AdSense? I have an answer to this question, but this is really an easy question to answer for yourself, try both of them.

When you get your web site, try AdSense for two weeks to a month, how much is generated and then for the next two weeks to a month trying Clickbank ads. What makes you earn more money? At the end of this article you will see a service that I recommend for Clickbank ads. I like this particular service, because you get much more than just a script CB ads, you also get a built in analysis and research tool, clickbank marketplace. In addition, the ads are highly flexible.

In my personal experience I have had to do best with AdSense sites and some do better with Clickbank ads. Often depends on your niche. I run a network of entertainment sites and for a while 'I was earning ten dollars for each thousand impressions with Google AdSense. Not bad. Bu Google AdSense is simply not to be and for whatever reason, Google has put my income at less than one dollar per thousand. This has devastated my receipts and sent me scrambling alternatives. I tried some other networks like AdSense and was even worse. One of them was giving me five cents per thousand. You can not make a living off it.

I tried the CB ads and ads based on keyword search. I was bringing in entertainment products, such as MP3, TV on your PC and eBook dating and relationships and my sales with Clickbank shot up to just $ 47 per thousand.

Here are the best bet. Using both. In fact, you should have three to five different methods of monetizing your website. Diversity creates stability. If a monetization method tanks are not left high and dry because you have other sources of income. I like this method: AdSense ads CB, a network of CPM and Cost per Action Network. Sometimes I often sell my own ads on top of this and I use a third party as AdEngage to manage the sale of my ads.

So, to recap, experiment with both, but I recommend using both, and various other forms of monetization. Do not be afraid to try new methods of monetization ... after all, you can always stop, if you do not work. Also, never grow complacent in the search for new ways to make money with your website. Always looking for new ways to make money .......

No comments:

Post a Comment