Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Without explanation


Without some explanation

You already know it as I knew I

do not ask me to explain

I demand that I do it today

Perhaps you can talk, say

of how it feels to love

Life is a temporary step

set in an eye-opener

between dream and passion

The dream had not been born

the passion of making love

The life we ​​live it

that makes us require extension

is what lets us know

not only where there is pain

It is what stimulates us to want

to require other intimacy and love

Do not insist, that you and I know

Yes, do not laugh, I know you learned

I do not know if me or someone

does not matter

What subjugates, the real

beloved wife is my life

that you taught me to love

You did it gently, with peace

background of a song

One spoke of beautiful things

dream to build

of a man and a woman

that, what, something

so it would be worth living

And you loved me so tenderly

I consented to fly

in a puff of wind

that slipped at the time

And take my mind to another corner

Wonderful trip that allowed me to

to reach and see the sky, the moon

I enter the house of God

and then mystical experience

where I met a naked soul

was when I learned the truth

we came to life with a function

with a very special, to love

After thinking he had reached the end

surprised you allowed to swim

in deep marine waters

and fly over the canyon

revealing unexpected things

and between pure reason

Shut up! Do not make me trill

You know what I know and more!

You know, when you kiss me

when you pet me to be

when I drink from your mouth

juices from your mouth

Get it by how you look

know and that's because you know

I no I can not explain

Samuel Levy Akinin

No comments:

Post a Comment